Membership information and application
- 20% discount on all wine purchases
- 2 Complimentary Cedar Crest wine glasses
- Free wine tasting at our Manton winery tasting room
- Invitations to exclusive wine club events
- Access to wine club only small batch reserve wines
- No membership fees
Terms and Conditions
When you sign up, you are agreeing to subscribe to our wine club for at least one year ( or 3 total shipments). You have the option of choosing to pick up your wine at our wine club pickup party or have the wine shipped to your home or business. Prior to each shipment/release party you will receive an announcement via email and post. Upon shipment we will charge your credit card for the wines shipped plus flat rate shipping and tax. To avoid shipping charges please pick up your wines at winery.
- Wine Club members will receive 3 bottles of Cedar Crest wines three times per year at a 20% discount. Shipment cost will vary depending on selection
- No membership or cancelation fee.
- Members may cancel by giving written notice at least 2 weeks prior to the next scheduled shipping month.
- Wines will be shipped upon enrollment and then in April, August and December
- Membership benefits only apply to purchase made online or when visiting our Manton tasting room
All wines are sold in California and Title passes to the buyer in California. We make no representation to the legal rights of anyone to ship or import wines to any state outside of California. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to you. Wines may be sold only to persons who are at least 21 years old. In placing your order you represent to us that you are at least 21 years old. When your wine is delivered to you, you will be required to show identification proving that you are at least 21 years old.
Yes! I would like to join the Cedar Crest Wine Club.
I understand that I will receive 3 bottles of selected Cedar Crest wines 3 times per year and will be charged at the time of shipment or pick up at winery. I understand that wine not picked up within 2 weeks of the pick up party will be shipped and charged to my credit card. I understand that an adult signature is required for delivery.
We ask that when you sign up for the club, your intention is to remain a member for at least one year (3 shipments) although you may cancel your membership at any time by either emailing or writing the winery. Cancellation must be requested at least 2 weeks prior to next scheduled ship date.
After the shipment has been sent, we will charge the credit card you have provide us with for the wine, shipping and tax. Wine picked up at winery will never be charged for shipping.